翻译来自www.qaf.cn spike翻译

EP101

N:I'll have to go,anyway.I've got college.
我也该走了,还得上课呢。
S:College...or school?
大学…还是中学?
N:Sixth-form college.
高中毕业班。
S:How old are you?
你几岁?
N:18.
18。
S:What year were you born?
你哪年生的。
N:...1981.
1981。
S:Bollocks.You had to think about it.No one has to think about what year they were born.How old are you?
靠,你还想了一下。没人会多想自己是哪年生的。你几岁?
N:16.
16。
S:How old are you,really?
你几岁,老实说?
N:15.
15。


S:That's it.Arms out.Titanic!King of the world!
就这样,伸开双臂,来个泰坦尼克!世界之王!
V:I'm always Kate Winslet.
老是让我当Kate Winslet。
S:King of the world!
世界之王!



EP102

R:Now, you be careful.Just for once, take it slowly.Don't overtake, cut corners, raceor take your eyes off the road cos you're cruising boys on the pavement, OK?
今天你得小心开车。就这一次,慢慢地开,不要超车,不要急转弯,不要飙车,不要去看人行道上的帅哥,行吗?
S:God, you think l'm such a twat.
你别当我是白痴好不好?
(Engine starts, radio blasts)
(发动引擎,收音机响)
(Turns radio off, baby cries)
(关收音机,婴儿哭)


S:l should try London.I've had everyone here.
我应该去伦敦,这里的人我都上过了。
P:l'm haunted by that problem.
我也正在为此烦恼。
V:You haven't had me.
你还没上过我。
S:Er, there was the once.
呃,明明有过一次的。
P:No, when?
不会吧,什么时候?
S:We were in his room,it's not long after l came over here,so we're about 14 or 15 and Vince has got the Radio Times...
当时我刚搬来不久,大概14、5岁吧。Vince拿到一期《Radio Times》…
V:Don't tell this story!
不许讲这个故事!
S:We come to a photo where we both go ''Phwoar!''.And it was Barry Sheene on his bike.
我们翻到一张照片,都看呆了。那是Barry Sheene骑着摩托。
V:ln his leathers. God, l'm shamed.
穿着皮衣。天哪,羞死人了。
S:lt wasn't even black leather,it was red and cream.We're going, ''Cor, look at him,''and groping ourselves.Vince gets it out. Not bad, either.
还不是黑色的皮衣,而是红色和奶油色。我们一边叫着“哇,帅呆了”,一边自摸着。Vince把鸡鸡掏了出来,还不赖。
V:Oh, fuck off.
去死。
S:So l'm giving him a wank, nice and slow,looking down at Barry Sheene.
于是我就一边温柔体贴地给他打手枪,一边看着Barry Sheene。
P:Oh, God, you've had each other!
天哪,你们做过了!
S:No.l'm unzipping when his mother comes back in and he jumps up and puts it back in his trousers.That was it!
我正要拉开拉链,他妈进来了,他吓得跳到一边,把鸡鸡塞回裤子里去了。就这些。
V:lt's not sex if you don't come.
如果你没射就不算做过。


EP103

Sandra:lt's a Saturday, you drag me into work!Anyway, this Lee, he's like a prostitute.He wants Alexander to pay him.e's having sex for money.
好好的一个周末,你却拖我给你加班!总之,这个叫小李的象是个卖淫的。他要Alexander付他钱。他是为了钱才干的。
Lee:Kane!
Kane!
A:What's that mean?He keeps on saying ''kane''.
这是什么意思?他不停地说“Kane”。
S:What's ''kane''?
“Kane”是什么?
Sandra:Money.
钱。
S:lt's Japanese for love.He's completely in love with you.
这是日语里的爱,他深深地爱上了你。
A:Bless!
老天保佑



P:Would you shag him? Stuart.
你会和Stuart睡吗?
V:Oh, get off. lmagine the next morning.Wouldn't be able to look at each other.
去你的。想象一下第二天早晨,我们俩会无地自容的。
P:What, cos you've had sex?
什么?就因为你们发生了性关系?
V:Yeah.
对啊。
P:Having sex with someone means you can't look 'em in the eye?
和某人性交就意味着无法看他的眼睛?
V:Can do.
有这可能。
P:This way you can look at him all the time.
原来你就是为了能够一直看他。


V:Sometimes you see these men.You see them and you think,''That's it! That's him!''You don't even talk to him,
you never see him again,he doesn't even know you exist.But you think about that manfor the rest of your life.
有时候你看到这样的男人,你会对他们一见钟情:“找到了!就是他了!”你却没跟他说话,以后也再没见到过他,他都不会知道有你这个人。可是你却会想和他白头到老。


EP104

C:l'm glad it was Vince.Phil used to go on about him.
Vince this, Vince that,thought the world of him.
幸亏有Vince在。Phil一天到晚都在念叨着他,Vince这个,Vince那个,满世界都是他。
V:l'm Vince.
我是Vince。
C:lt's just that Phil said, well everyone said,that Stuart was the better-looking one.
哦。不好意思,因为Phil说过,其实大家都说,Stuart是长得更帅的那个。


V:People should die more often...if it has this effect on you.
如果死人能对你产生这样的效果的话,真应该多死几个人
S:Meaning?
什么意思?
V:Well, it's nice of you.l didn't think you cared about your shags.
你良心发现了。我从没想到你也会关心起你的炮友来了。
S:You do the videos, l'll do the rest.
你负责找录像带,其余的交给我。
V:She knows he's gay,she's always known.
她知道他是同志,她早就知道了。
S:Yeah, but imagine you're dead and your mother goes through your stuff,goes through your porno stash,do you really want her seeing that?Well, not your mother. A normal mother.
Poor bastard.l was thinking,l'll get a spare set of keys for the flat,so you could have them.
Come and save me, Vince.
尽管这样,可是设想一下,如果你死了,你妈来翻你的东西,翻到你的那堆色情东西,你就真的希望她看到那些东西吗?当然,你妈是个例外。我是说一个普通的妈妈。
可怜的家伙。我在想,应该给我的房子配一套备用钥匙。就由你保管。
来救我吧,Vince。


S:Tell you what l did find, though,and don't take this the wrong way...
告诉你什么才是我真正找到的,可别想歪了哦…
V:What?
什么?
S:Well, it's you.He's got these photos of you,about three dozen of them,just hidden away with all this stuff.Just photos of you having a laugh or in the pub but dozens of them.
就是你。他有你的照片,好几十张呢。就跟那些东西藏在一起。好几十张你的照片,有的是你在笑,有的是你在酒吧。
V:He hasn't.
他没有的。
S:Of course he bloody hasn't, you twat.
他当然不会有,笨蛋。
V:Piss off. As a matter of fact,l'm dead good-looking. l was told.
去死吧。告诉你,我可是帅死人不偿命。这是别人亲口告诉我的。
S:Well, you are.
是啊,你帅。


N:lt's your fault! lt's all cos of you, this.You chose me.l'm not going back.l'll go to London. l'll live on the streets.l'll be a rent boy and l'll be murdered.l will!
都是你的过错!都是你造成的,是你找我的。反正我不回去。我要去伦敦。我会流落街头。我会去卖淫,我会被人杀了。我会的!
H:You know you're getting older when he drama queens start looking younger.
跟现在的小泼妇一比,我真的老了。


S:Vince.Vince!What are you doing? Hey!l'm talking to you. Where are you going?Look, get in the car, l'll take you home.Look, we'll go out, go for drink,go to mine, whatever you want.All right, then. Just fuck off, then.l'm going. Fuck off.Please, just get in the car, will you?
Vince。Vince。你要干吗?喂!跟你说话呢。你要去哪儿?快上车吧,我送你回家。要不我们出去玩,去喝酒,随便你点什么,我请客。好,随便你,滚蛋吧。我走了。你滚吧。拜托,快上车啦好不好?


EP105

M:Do you ever go on dates?Proper sit-down-for-dinner dates?
你有过跟别人约会吗?真正的坐下来吃饭的约会?
S:Yeah, yeah, l did once.Shagged the waiter.
有啊,有过一次。结果我跟跑堂勾搭上了。


S:Good luck. Keep your phone on.And Vince?Just remember one thing - you're fantastic.
祝你好运。把你的手机开着。还有,Vince?就记住一件事──你是帅哥。
V:l'm a fantastic twat.
我是个帅呆。


V:Waste of time, he didn't even like me.
纯属浪费时间,他都不喜欢我。
S:He must have.
他一定喜欢。
V:No shag. He's gay, we go out on a date.Where's the shag?l don't care. See that bloke there?He's been looking. l'm going over.
没有上床。既然他是同志,我们又出去约会,为什么没有上床?我不在意。看见那个家伙吗?他在钓人,我要过去了。
S:He asked you out, he kissed you.
他约你出去,他吻了你。
V:Then he went home! lt's unnatural.
然后他就回家了!太不正常了。
S:ls it so hard to believe someone fancies you?
非要求欢才能让你相信别人喜欢你么?
V:l don't care. l'm shagging. l am.
我不管,我操故我在。


S:What time is your train at?
你的火车是几点的?
M:Oh, l'll call and cancel.l'll tell Anne l've got to work.
噢,我要打电话退票。我会告诉Anne我必须工作。
S:Cancel, go ahead, get pissed,get shagged. Fine!Do it again and again,get shagged every night of your life.Forget your wife, forget your kids.Just don't be a tourist.You either do it or you don't.So what's it gonna be?Staying or going?
好。去退票吧,去鬼混吧,去乱搞吧。真好!每天晚上都去鬼混,日复一日,就这样过一辈子。忘了你的妻子,忘了你的孩子。但是别三心二意,你要么就玩个彻底,要么就别玩。你想怎么办?是走还是留?
M:My train's at half past.
我的火车半点开。


EP106

C:Cameron.l guess you've known Stuart and Vince for ages.
我叫Cameron。我猜你知道Stuart和Vince有多年的交情。
L:Far too long.
多过头了。
C:Has it always been like this?Vince running after him?
是不是总是这个样子?Vince屁颠颠地跟着他?
L:lt's the greatest love story never told.Long after you're gone,he'll still have Vince.Stuart's little acolyte, poor sod.But Vince can wait all he likes,that shag's never gonna happen.
Shit. You're with Vince.
这是最伟大的暗恋故事了。即使你离去了,他还有Vince。Stuart的小跟班,可怜虫。可是不管Vince等多久,他永远也不会被临幸。
糟糕,你是跟Vince好。
C:Yeah.
是啊。


C:What is it, a family?All those people gathered around,your own little make-believe family.You even had a baby just to finish it off.lf you think that's a family, you're fucked.lt's sex. lt's always sex with you.Everything you do is sex.What do you think Vince is there for?
这算什么?一个家?大家欢聚一堂,你虚构的小家庭。什么都齐了,连孩子都有了。你以为这就是家庭吗?拉倒吧。性,你永远只在乎性。你所做的一切都是性。Vince对你来说算是什么角色?
S:He's my friend.
他是我朋友。
C:He's just waiting.He's been waiting so long he thinks he's happy.Being with you every day of his life is as close as he's going to get.
他只是在等待。他等了那么久,乐在其中。只要这辈子能每天陪着你,离他的目标只有一步之遥。
S:Close to what?
什么目标?
C:To the day you finally fuck him.And don't tell me you didn't know that.Look, l could go.l could just walk away.l don't think he'd even notice.But he's worth the chance.He deserves the chance, doesn't he?
有朝一日你会干他。别说你不知道这个。我可以离开,我可以一走了之。他根本不会在意。但是他应该得到这个机会。他理应得到这个机会,是不是?
S:So what am l supposed to do?
那我该怎么办?
C:Leave him alone,if you are any sort of a friend.Cos there's no such thing as Vince.He doesn't exist on his own,you don't let him.And l like him.So maybe l'm stupid.But l really like him.
放开他,如果你还算是朋友的话。因为象Vince这样的人,如果你不放他走,他就不会拥有自我。我喜欢他。也许我很傻,但是我真的喜欢他。


EP107

S:Do you remember in school,we used to talk about being 20.The plans we made. We were going to get a flat and live together.
你还记得我们在学校时,曾经讨论过到20岁时会怎么样。我们计划着,租套房子一起住。
V:Yeah.
是啊。
S:Still could. You can move in here.We can get a house together. l'll pay.
还能实现,你可以搬来住。我们可以一起买幢房子,我付钱。
v:Don't know what Cameron would say.
不知道Cameron会怎么说。
S:He's bought you a car.
他给你买了辆车。
V:He hasn't.He got me the Trial Of A Time Lord box set, which l've already got.
他没有。他给我买了全套A Time Lord三部曲,我已经收到了。
S:lt's parked round the corner. He's gonna bring it round when we do the presents.lt's just a Mini, four hundred quid,but...it's a car.
车就停在街角,等送礼物时他会拿出来。只是辆Mini,400镑,不过…毕竟是辆车。
V:That's a bit heavy.
有点太重了。
S:Do you know what l'd do?Run.Run like the wind.
你知道换作我会干什么吗?逃跑。逃之夭夭。


C:You're never going to fuck him,so why do you keep him waiting?He's not 30, he's 12.You're keeping him at 12.
你永远不会上他,为什么老让他等着?他不是30岁,而是12岁。你让他老长不大。


H:Vince comes home, he says, ''There's this new boy at school, this lrish boy.''l had weeks of it. Stuart this, Stuart that.And then he didn't mention you at all.Like the two of you had a secret.You tipped up, soon enough.That bank holiday.Both of you drunk. 14 and drunk.l saw you, l thought,''Clever little bastard''.
Vince回到家,说,学校里新来个男孩,那个爱尔兰男孩。烦了我好几个礼拜,Stuart这个,Stuart那个,后来他就再也不提你了。就好像你们俩有个秘密。很快你就露面了。那天放假,你们俩都喝醉了,才14岁就喝醉。我见到你,就想,这小子一肚子坏水。
S:That's right. Everyone have a go at me.
没错,每个人都欺负我。
H:l said clever.Did it on purpose, didn't you?That's one hell of a push you gave him.Can't do things on the quiet, can you?Has to be a spectacle.Couldn't you have told him to sod off?
我是说你聪明呢。你是故意的吗?是不是?你这下把他给打击坏了。你就不能温和点吗?什么事都要惊天动地的。你就不能直接叫他滚开吗?
S:Like he'd listen.Hazel, he'd follow me around for ever.
才不会听呢。Hazel,他跟了我太久了。
H:Yeah.
是啊。
S:Cameron's all right. He's good for him.
Cameron很好,很适合他。
H:Cameron won't last.
Cameron跟他不会长久。
S:He might.
说不定会。
H:He won't.Still, leaves room for the next Cameron.
不会的,但至少他心中会留下位置给下一个Cameron。


N:Cos you're mad, you are. You never say.Do you want me to take the letters?Ask me. Go on, ask me.
因为你在抓狂,你从不说出来。你希望我去拿信吗?求我,求我啊。
S:l'm not bothered, OK?
我才不为这个操心呢。
N:Do you love him, though?Do you love Alfred?Cos you don't say it.You can't, can you?Look at you, you can't.Do you love Vince?
那你爱不爱他?你爱不爱Alfred?因为你说不出口。你能说出口吗?你看,你说不出口。你爱Vince吗?
S:All right, Nathan, fuck off.
够了,Nathan,滚吧。
N:Ask me. Go on, just ask me.
请求我,只要你一句话。
S:l'll sort it out myself. l don't need you.
我自己能行,不需要你帮忙
N:l'll do it. And not for a shag.l'll do it cos l'm stupid and l sort of love you.
我会去做的,不是为了能跟你睡。我做这事是因为我这个傻瓜爱上了你。
S:Put them down.
把信放下。
N:Too late. l'm in love.Lance is gonna be deported and what would Vince would do if he was here?He'd stop you. Vince would stop you.No Vince. You've just got me.
晚了。我爱你。Lance会被遣返,如果是Vince在这儿,他会怎么办?他会阻止你,Vince会阻止你。Vince不在,你身边只有我。
S:You were right, about Vince.lf he hears about this, he'll come running round.
关于Vince你说得对。如果被他知道了,他一定会冲过来阻止。
N:So?
那又怎么样?
S:So don't tell him.
那就别告诉他。
N:Are you asking?
你在求我吗?
S:Yeah.
对。
N:OK. You could say thanks.You can't say it.Stuart Jones.You're such a twat.
那好,道声谢总可以吧?你说不出口。Stuart Jones。你真没用。

英版同志亦凡人 第一季Queer as Folk(1999)

主演:艾丹·吉伦 克雷格·凯利 查理·汉纳姆 卡罗琳·奥尼尔 卡罗 

导演:莎拉·哈丁 查尔斯·麦克道格 编剧:拉塞尔·T·戴维斯 Russell T. Davies

英版同志亦凡人 第一季的影评

痕戈
痕戈 • Boom!