有些事你永远做不成
Some shit you ain t never gonna do.
但没问题
That's all right.
人无能人
You can't be everything.
你成不了
You ain't gonna be no...
成不了职业篮球运动员
No professional basketball player.
你不会去扣篮
You ain't gonna dunk no basketball,
也成不了奥运游泳选手
or be an Olympic swimmer.
你像石头一样沉因为你全身都是肌肉
You sink like a stone, because you're all muscle.
肌肉很沉
Muscle sinks.
今天你拉我出水
Today, you pulled me up out of that water,
差点把我手臂拉脱臼
you almost pulled my whole arm out the socket.
我认识的大人都没你这种力量
Most grown folk I know ain't got that kind of strength.
你很强扎克
You're strong, Zak.